Monday, May 21, 2007

My Blueberry nights.....!!!!

May be these are just thoughts.. i should learn to avoid the word "may be"...
I'm feeling like I'm short of words.... is it just words or am i losing my identity?
I'm losing my experiences, happenings....

A transition of sorts.More gradual than apparent.
More obvious than the obvious.
Cryptic talk? Always has been,here.

Do people suffer often when they fail to/refuse
to speak up?The answer obviously is Yes.I've seen too many people who're too nice to
refuse a task,suffer that way.I should know,I used to be one.

Some day, when I'm awfully low, When the
world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking of
you... And the way you look tonight. Yes you're
lovely, with your smile so warm And your
cheeks so soft, There is nothing for me but to
love you, And the way you look tonight.

Inky blue dawn.Crows wider awake than me.
Idlis soaked in chutney,me soaked in thoughts.
Bright sunlight,blanching half of those.
Work burying the rest.

No comments: