Wednesday, May 23, 2007

When it rained.......

Can rain betray me??? I have to believe that it can!!!
Are you true to every one you meet? You dont need to be true to a person you just meet...
I was wondering... sometimes people will be acting as if they're hapy even if they're not....
but will any one dare to act sadness even if they're happy??
What if you're nt true to any one in this world
Now that's a question i guess...
"With great strengths come great responsibilities". I agree.. Well I'm nt a Spidy fawhat if you dnt have any powers??? does that mean that you do
well I can't keep asking questions
I should start to find the answers now. ...
Some one told me its time for finding answers....
do not rely on them to make any decisions....
You're matured enough to take ur own decisions ...
well does that mean you should start to forget people you always relied on your whole life???
Can you stop seeking advices from your mother?? from your friends???
I repeat I should start finding answers rather than filling my thouts with "eternal absurdities...."
Hats off to her... I'm glad that she is matured enough to dictate me... to insist me to have my own decisions.....
"My own decisions" what a thought...
Well time for answers... but I'm still under the shadows... shadows of memories...
Maybe the dark clouds which rained may travel little bit faster than normal....
The eternal sunshine may hit my forehead... then? then what??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

RAIN !!!!

so u think rain ! but i will say as it is RAIN .... she will betray u! becoz she was never meant to be private . she was everybody's i repeat EVERYBODY'S .....
everyone seeks for her!
but she!!!!!!!!
wat she wants???
always to be alone?
or to be someone's?
or to be everbodies?

guess d answer .

u r wrong coz watever answer u think is not hers for that moment...
RAIN as far as i know she will change! she dont have any identity!

she is fake.....

i know u wont like it but she is !

all she want is everyone happy

but she never knew in her so called aim to make everyone happy is hurting some ..may be everyone!

so expect d worst from her if u tryin to expect ANYTHING from her!
coz she will betray everyone whoever rely or trust her!!!!!

u have an option frnd ....

Let her be as watever she wants to be. dont ever chase her... dont ever catch her ..... so MAYBE

someday she will come to you as d RAIN of ur dreams ( never it will happen as far as i know. But HOPE FOR THE BEST)

thats all i have to say


your commentor!

Anonymous said...

Loneliness.. again..
Or is this the fate??
I have no one to confide in..
It's me against the world..!!

I wish I had someone to help me up
When I fall..
I wish I had some one to hold me
When i am down..
To tell me everything will be fine
When nothing seems right..

I haven't been the best I could
I haven't done the way I should

Sorry for the pain i've caused..
Sorry for the things i've made u loose..
Sorry for myself.

Now here I am
Down on bended knee
Begging your forgiveness.
I ask for nothing more and nothing less
Than your forgiveness..

Will you forgive me?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

whops whops whops someone left you ha?
very good!
i 2 was left alone
still am alone.
being alone and bachelor is better

Anonymous said...

hmm luks like u are more of a aethist nice work dude